Private Client Services.
How We Help
We assist our clients to strategically source, negotiate, structure and acquire property with a specific focus on Sydney.
Having an experienced representative supporting you on your buying journey makes sense – providing you with our years of experience, eliminating common mistakes and giving you awareness of the entire market.
Before we begin to search, our first step is to get to know you, our client. We work with you to define your exact requirements starting from scratch to ensure that we haven't missed anything.
We have a stringent selection criteria and the time we take in researching and travelling to inspecting properties saves you from wasting your time and effort.
We provide the expertise and confidence required to negotiate with vendors and real estate agents to ensure that we are obtaining the best deal for you.
Our process begins with an introductory meeting to understand your requirements - we differentiate and tailor our services depending on your specific needs:
FOR HOME BUYERS we work with you and your family to determine your upcoming requirements, looking at timing, budget, location, schools, lifestyle choices and how these will affect your selection criteria. We understand that this is a more emotive purchase than simply buying for investment and work with you to ensure a happy medium is achieved;
FOR INVESTORS we put more emphasis on looking at rental yield, capital gains and potential tax concerns. We take a more objective black and white approach to ensuring that your upcoming purchase will give you the best possible chance of meeting your investment goals.
1. Based on the findings above, we will begin to search for properties both in the on-market and off-market space. We will pre-qualify and shortlist properties;
2. Property inspection and assessment of short-listed properties;
3. Market research and analysis of properties to determine their market value including comparable sales analysis and positive and negative feedback;
4. Presentation to you of final short-listed properties along with our recommendations;
5. Co-ordination of inspections with building, pest, strata inspections and for you to view if required;
6. Formulation of negotiation plan;
7. Negotiation with vendor and/or real estate agents on your behalf. With our expertise and knowledge of the market we use strategies to get the best possible price as well as the best contractual terms. This includes bidding at auction, if applicable; and
8. After exchange of contracts we will ensure everything is attended to in a professional and efficient manner right through to day of settlement.
For clients who have the time and market knowledge to search for properties themselves but want to utilise our expertise and experience to negotiate the purchase on their behalf.
Our agency agreement for the this service covers up to three properties. We inspect, appraise and negotiate (this includes bidding at auctions) the properties you have identified.
1. Property inspection and assessment of your chosen properties;
2. Market research and analysis of your chosen properties to determine their market value including comparable sales analysis and positive and negative feedback on the features of your chosen properties;
3. Co-ordination of private inspections of all selected properties;
4. Formulation of negotiation plan;
5. Negotiation with vendor and/or real estate agents on your behalf. With our expertise and knowledge of the market we use strategies to get the best possible price as well as the best contractual terms. This includes bidding at auction, if applicable; and
6. After exchange of contracts we will ensure everything is attended to in a professional and efficient manner right through to day of settlement.